Potato microwave baker
- Easy way and time saving to cook jacket potatoes.
Easy way and time saving to cook jacket potatoes.
- quick and easy way to cook jacket potatoes.
- microwave safe
- dishwasher safe
1. Wash before use.
2. Place potatoes firmly on spikes once,turn potato over and pierce again.
3. Secure potatoes on rack before placing in microwave.
4. Place in microwave and cook on full power,checking regularly by piercing with fork until soft and tender.
5. As all microwave vary in power,cooking times may vary,but as a quide for four average sized potatoes,allow 12-15 minutes.
6. Allow to stand for 30 seconds before serving.
1. Not suitable for use under direct heat source such as microwave grills,convection microwaves or conventional ovens.
2. May become hot in microwave oven,use hand protection when removing food.
3. Foods with high content of fat,oil or sugar may cause some discolouration,this will not affect performance.